CHRISTMAS RECIPES FOR CHILDREN
CHICKEN NUGGETS STUFFED WITH CHEESE
300 gr. chicken
50 gr. cream cheese
1 clove of garlic
Freshly ground pepper
For breading: flour, breadcrumbs and egg
Vegetable oil or olive oil
1. Clean the chicken breasts, chop them and mince them for a couple of minutes.
2. Add the minced meat to a bowl, season with salt and pepper, add the cream cheese and add the egg yolk (reserve the egg white).
3. Chop the garlic into very small pieces. If you have a garlic press, all the better. Add it to the minced meat and mix well.
4. Beat the egg white until frothy and mix it with the meat.
5. Chop the cheese. It will depend on the type you have chosen. Try to make not too big pieces.
6. Prepare a plate of flour, another with a beaten egg and another with breadcrumbs.
7. With a spoon, take a portion of minced meat, place one or two cubes of cheese in the centre and close it. Dip it in flour, then in egg and finish with breadcrumbs.
8. Fry the nuggets in plenty of oil over medium-high heat, so that they brown and have time to brown on the inside.
9. Remove them to a plate with kitchen paper to absorb the excess fat.
PRAWNS WITH GABARDINE
200 grams of prawns
125 grams of flour
120 ml beer
Dough for the batter
1. Put the eggs, a little salt and a drizzle of oil in a bowl and whisk together.
2. Add all the flour and stir until well integrated.
3. Add the beer and stir again until the dough is smooth.
4. Cover with cling film and set aside for one hour.
Preparation of the prawns
1. Peel the prawns except the tail and remove the head. Salt them.
2. Take the prawns by the tail and put them into the prepared batter, try not to make the layer too thick.
3. Put the prawns in a pan with plenty of oil to fry them. This way you don't have to turn them over to fry them on both sides.
4. When you see that they are golden brown, remove them to a plate with kitchen paper to absorb the excess oil.
5. And as always... enjoy!
Get ready to lick your fingers with this simple recipe for a meat lasagne, there won't be any left over for the next day.
500 g minced meat
One small onion
Half a glass of white wine
Ground black pepper
Homemade fried tomato/bote
3 heaped tablespoons of flour
Olive oil (a dash)
*The quantity will depend on how thick you want the béchamel sauce to be.
Preparation of minced meat
1. Place the minced meat in a bowl.
2. Chop the onion and poach it with a little salt. Add the minced meat and season with salt and pepper.
3. Let it cook for 4-5 minutes and then add the white wine, let it absorb and add the fried tomato with a little oregano.
Preparation of the béchamel sauce
1. Pour a dash of oil into the frying pan and when it is hot, add three heaped spoonfuls of flour. Stir so that it browns and does not burn.
2. When you see that it is done, add the milk and continue stirring. As soon as the milk is absorbed, add more milk and continue stirring. If you see that it is not getting the texture you want, use a mixer.
1. Assemble the lasagne. Put a little béchamel sauce in the base of the container of your choice, place a lasagne plate, put the meat on top and cover with béchamel sauce.
2. Repeat until you fill the container.
3. Grate cheese on top of the lasagne and grill until melted and toasted.
DESSERT RECIPE IDEAS
In Same Category
Related by Tags
No comment at this time!